KULR Technology is looking for a Test Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining test procedures, tester hardware and software for electronic circuit board production.
- Define, develop and implement Test Engineering strategies, which contribute to the KULR strategic direction. · Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Perform duties, which involve conventional engineering practices that may include a variety of complex duties from ICT, FVT, ESS to System level test.
- Manage the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Identify and evaluate test procedures and test equipment required to perform quality checks.
- Compile and document data necessary to analyze performance and make recommendations for changes in the testing process.
- Assist/spearhead in the development of special test equipment and software text programs as required for the successful completion of project.
- Assist customer, setup training program for new product testing procedures.
- Provide training and assist Technician team.
- Act as the liaison and technical conduit for assigned customers.
- Explore new avenues and test technologies for quality improvements on product assigned.
- Perform detailed analysis on test quality of product assigned, identify trends and spearhead corrective actions.
- Monitor, through assigned test engineer, all NPI activities.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a college or university; and five to ten years experience
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required or most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at (408) 675-7002 x156.